In your infringement notification, you must include all of the following information:
- physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- sufficient identification of the copyrighted work that is allegedly infringed;
- sufficient identification of the allegedly infringing material;
- sufficient information as to the location of the allegedly infringing material so it may be found on the Site and identified;
- information identifying the copyright owner(s) or person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner, including name, physical address, telephone number, and, if possible, email address;
- a written statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a written statement that the information provided in your notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you believe in good faith a notification of copyright infringement has been wrongly
filed against you (e.g. in relation to one of your posts), you may send vente-privee
Include all of the following information in your counter-notice:
- your physical or electronic signature;
- sufficient identification of the material that has been removed or disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- a written statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- your name, address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is located outside of the United States, that you consent to any judicial district in which vente-privee may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
After we receive your counter-notification, we may forward it to the party who submitted
the original claim of copyright infringement. Note that if we forward that counter-notification,
it may include your personal information. By submitting a counter-notification,
you consent to having your information revealed in this manner.
All DMCA notifications with respect to vente-privee should be sent to the vente-privee
Designated Copyright Agent. vente-privee suggests that you consult your legal advisor
before you file a notification or counter-notification. vente-privee shall not be
liable to you under any circumstances for declining to replace material. Also, be
aware that you may be liable for damages, including costs and attorney’s fees, if
you knowingly make false claims under the DMCA.
Send your notification to us
All notifications of claimed copyright infringement and counter-notifications must be sent to vente-privee
Designated Copyright Agent using the following contact information:
vente-privee USA Brands, Inc.
Attention: Designated Copyright Agent
1 Liberty Plaza
New York, NY 10006